Saturday 31 March 2012

BZRKBZRK by Michael Grant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Goodreads Synopis: Time is running out for the good guys. But what happens when you don’t know who the good guys really are?

Noah and Sadie: newly initiated into an underground cell so covert they don’t even know each other’s real names. Trained for combat on the nano level, they are thrust into a war they can barely grasp.

Vincent: feels nothing and cares for no one. Fighting a personal battle with Bug Man, the greatest nano warrior alive.

The Armstrong Twins: wealthy, privileged, fanatical. Are they the saviors of humanity or authors of the darkest conspiracy in history?

On one side: Charles and Benjamin Armstrong’s Nexus Humanus. On the other: a group of teen hackers who call themselves BZRK.

Twenty-first-century warfare that takes place on the macro and nano level for the highest stakes: humanity’s free will.

It’s time to choose sides.

My review: Down in the meat sounds like an interesting universe to explore. In Michael Grants new series Sadie Mclure and Noah Cotton are taking in as part of a secret organisation that is devoted to taking down Armstrong Fancy Gifts Corporation.

This book is medium paced which I like. I enjoy it most when it is in the view of Sadie, Noah or Nijinsky.It took me a while to finish due to me losing interest in it halfway through the book and not reading it again for a while. But eventually when I started it again it got interesting and I flew through the rest of it in a couple of hours.

Hopefully the Armstrong twins are left to die an eternal death.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment...